Enjoy this Bacoo white rum cocktail year round. It’s a romantic drink, a fun summertime refreshment or a cheerful Christmas party offering. But today we are choosing it for the person who loves a good massage and revels in a warm hug. Make this classic Bacoo drink with just three ingredients. It’s quick and easy.
- We are using Bacoo white rum.
- A Fresh Lime. Bottled lime juice can work but fresh is best.
- Grenadine simple syrup
- Maraschino cherry on a pick for garnish.
This is a simple shaker drink. Just add the ingredients, shake and pour it into your Martini glass for the classic look it deserves.
- Add a sprig of fresh mint to float on top of the glass.
- Cut a lime round and set it on the side of the glass.
- or make a lime twist for the side of the glass.
- Combine the cherry with a twisted lime round and pierce them with a pick. Set them on the glass top or side.
Okay, for the perfect drink that is made for the person who loves some some romantic acts of service creating this drink will send them straight to romance town.
- 2 oz Bacoo 12 Year Rum
- 1 oz China China Liqueur
- 1/4 oz Antica Formula Sweet Vermouth
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
- 1 Orange Zest garnish
In a mixing jar, combine all ingredients (except garnish) and fill the jar with ice and stir. Stir until well chilled
Double strain into glass and zest with Orange garnish
Would you like to whisper sweet nothings to your partner over this cocktail? Maybe just create your own affirmations while creating this Devine drink? This is made for the person who loves words of affirmation.
For the Honey Syrup:
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons water
For the Cocktail:
- 1½ ounces of Bacoo 5 year rum
- 1 ounce honey syrup
- ¾ ounce lime juice - fresh
- 1 ounce Prosecco
- 1 dash Angostura bitters, for garnish
- 1 mint leaf, for garnish
This Drink is not only for the love that enjoys gifts of affection but also loves a morning coffee or nightcap.
- 1½ cups cold-brew coffee
- ½ cup Bacoo Cafe Rum
- ½ cup 12 year Bacoo Rum
- 1 12-oz. bottle Coca-Cola, preferably Mexican
- ½ cup heavy cream
Combine coffee, liqueur, rum, and cola in a large pitcher. Divide among rocks glasses filled with ice; add cream, dividing evenly. If you want to make this and serve later you can make up to 4 hours in advance.
Okay, Are you ready to stir up some love? How about some quality time with this amazing spirit to set your day apart.
- 11/3 fl oz. Bacoo 8 Year Rum
- 2/1 fl oz. Orange Juice
- 1/2 fl oz. Coconut water
- 1/3 fl oz. Honey
- 2 dahs la fee Parisienne Absinthe
Shake all ingredients into shaker and fine strain into chilled glass and garnish with cinnamon powder.