You are gonna want to get your hands on the Onyx 18/8 Stainless Steel Popsicle Mold, Set of 6 you can find this on Amazon.
this is gonna be easy !
Use the correct water to coffee ratio. This will vary depending on which method you use to make your coffee and how many cups you’re making at once.
It's important the coffee and milk are cold because that will help reduce the amount of ice crystals formed after freezing.
- 1/2 cup cold coffee
- 1/2 cup cold Bacoo Cafe Rum
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 - 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Whisk together the coffee, rum, milk, and sugar.
- Taste and adjust to your liking.
- Pour into popsicle molds or paper cups then insert wooden sticks.
- Freeze until firm, preferably overnight.
- Add beans or chocolate to your pop for some extra flavor.