- 90 ml Bacoo 8 year Rum
- 510 ml pomegranate juice - 100% juice, not the diluted kind
- 30 ml Cointreau
- 240 ml spiced ginger beer
- 250 g frozen mixed berries
- Ice - optional crushed recomended
- 90 g fresh raspberries
- A few sprigs of fresh thyme
Pour the rum, pomegranate juice, Cointreau and ginger beer into a large jug. Stir to mix.
Half fill 4-6 glasses with frozen berries (add a little ice to if you want to).
Fill the glasses with the cocktail, then top with a few fresh raspberries and a sprig of fresh thyme before serving.
originally I found this recipe from